Friday, January 3, 2014

A New Year, a New Blog

Hello again and Happy New Year! I have decided (as you can tell) to start up a new personal blog. If you read my last one and followed me, you know that it was filled with plenty of random recipes, projects, ideas and more and I hope to bring the same great things to you here. After ending 2013 with many life changes and new beginnings, I thought that a New Year was the perfect opportunity to start fresh and start doing one of the things I love again: blogging!

If you aren't familiar with me, I should probably share a thing or two to start out:


I am a a Minnesota girl and love *almost* all things that come with it (it is FREEZING cold right now, which takes the love down a notch). I am a nursing student and look forward to graduating in May (yay!!!!). I truly feel like I am turning a passion of mine into a career and taking my love for caring for others to a lifelong occupation of nursing. 

I am one of the busiest people, ever. Having "down time" is hard for me, because I always feel like there's something I could be getting done or accomplishing. This explains my four part-time jobs and full-time student status while finding time for other things I enjoy: spending time with the ones I love, cooking and baking, finding fun things on Pinterest to make, doing crafty things, playing volleyball, shopping (which, really, involves more trips to Target than necessary), reading, watching "Friends" re-runs, and of course making my way to an empty glass of wine or two. 

More tidbits:



This is my "puppy" Keeda, a 90 lb., 4-year-old Rottweiler/lab/shepherd mix that I rescued almost a year ago. She's my buddy and a tad spoiled as you will learn pretty quickly! 





I should probably also "introduce" the special man in my life, Jeff. He is not only my boyfriend but a best friend to me: someone I can confide in, laugh with, and be myself around! I'm so blessed that God placed him in my life and love where things are heading with us. 

Well, it's off to bed for this girl! Twenty-two going on seventy, right? I look forward to starting this blog and bringing you lots of goodies in the posts to come. Happy New Year! 

Until Next Time, 
-k








No comments:

Post a Comment